A piquant sauce made with creole herbs served as a dressing for meats, poultry or seafood. Top your crab, shrimp, lobster, salmon dishes, or seafood po' boy sandwiches with this zesty sauce that has its origins in France and was then popularized in New Orleans.
Omi’s Creole Remoulade Sauce is made from the finest and freshest ingredients.
The Sauce is zesty and can be eaten many different ways:
- • Over cream cheese with crackers, or add some boiled shrimp or crawfish
as an appetizer
- • With any boiled or broiled seafood as a dipping sauce
- • On top of fried seafood or crab cakes
- • Over fried greed tomatoes
- • With fried onion rings or mums as a dipping suace
- • Mixed in with Deviled eggs
- • Tossed w/ shredded lettuce or cabbage as a salad dressing or add a hand
full of boiled shrimp over a bed of lettuce
Omi’s Creole Remoulade Sauce is made from: canola oil, catsup, , ground mustard seed, virgin olive oil, apple cider vinegar, garlic, green onions, celery, hose radish, other Creole spices, and potassium sorbate.